Thursday 5 February 2015

New Demo Reel February 2015!


What's going on readers?! The holiday break went by pretty quickly, but of course the work doesn't stop there! I am back to bring you my newly updated Demo Reel to start off 2015!

Unfortunately, due to project secrecy and abiding by company NDAs, I am unable to bring you footage that I've worked on from the project at FAKE Digital Entertainment. I have been working on my own personal projects while away, and I will be implementing all that I've learned to show you just how much I've improved on the Animation Scale.

Check it out guys!



Unlike previous annual reel entries however, I am VERY likely to update this again sometime soon with newer works, and by this year (heck probabaly even before this summer). Keep the eyes peeled, and I hope you've noticed my vast improvement!

So yeah, hire me already! :D

Later days!

No comments: