Monday 8 December 2014

Away at FAKE Digital Entertainment


Pardon once again for my long absence, I had been hard at work on a new 3D Animated TV series at FAKE-Studio for the past several months. Unfortunately, the project is still under major production, and I can't reveal any more information regarding what it's about or even any images or footage. For the time being however, I am no longer on the production team, and I may not be able to update my new works from this project into my Demo Reel until sometime in 2015.

FEAR NOT!! For now I have the time this holiday to work on more side projects! Thanks to the amazing staff at FAKE, I am now 10x more efficient with SoftImage XSI, AWW YEAH!! I will continue to work in the preferred Maya software however, and with my newly acquired skills from the FAKE project, I can apply better animation to new acting sequences, as well as update my older works to fit better into my Demo Reel.
Til' we meet again next time!

No comments: